The idea of skipping the prepping, the cooking, and the cleaning of Holiday celebrations is like sweet peaceful music to my ears. If that idea sounds fantastic to you too, then contact me to take the stress of planning and reserving a Thanksgiving 2021 Cruise for you! Say yes to sitting down to a real-deal, traditional Thanksgiving meal while also having the option to try something new and different. Make plans at #TLCTRAVELS now to enjoy your friends and family on a holiday cruise vacation at sea that you and yours will never forget.
Enjoy the delicious Holiday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner you have been waiting for all year, along with all the traditional trimmings on one of Carnival Cruise Line’s newest ships, Mardi Gras. Afterwards, the whole family can play “Family Feud” or go work off those delicious eats with a variety of activities available for you onboard.
Here is just a bit of what is included in youe Carnival Cruise vacation:
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music, DJs spinning, karaoke, sing-alongs and more
- Deck Parties, outdoor games and fun contests
- Fitness center, plus outdoor sports activities like a jogging track and mini golf
- Pools, hot tubs, and waterslides!
Food and Drinks:
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the full-service Main Dining Room and/or the casual, quick-service Lido Restaurant.
- Specialty food spots for breakfast, lunch and snacking such as:
- Kids’ menus available at most onboard dining venues
- 24/7 Offerings
- Non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
- Soft-serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- A variety of room types with options to sleep up to 5 people per room
- Dedicated room steward
- Soft, cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection®)
- In-room safe for valuables
- Plenty of closet and drawer space
- Stateroom climate control
- Bathrobes upon request
- Camp Ocean® for 2-11 year olds
- Circle “C”® for young teens ages 12-14
- Club O2® for teens ages 15-17
- Plus tons of kid-friendly activities across the ship, including Carnival’s exclusive Seuss at Sea™ activities
From shows to dining, to the best meeting and event spaces at sea, Mardi Gras™ is the perfect venue for your next cruise vacation experience.
Carnival Cruise Lines provides unforgettable trips to the world’s most beautiful destinations so if you’re ready to explore what’s possible, contact us at TLC Travels to start planning a Carnival Cruise adventure for you, your family and/or group in 2021 or 2022.
This Mardi Gras 7-Night/8-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise visits San Juan, Puerto Rico; Amber Cove, Dominican Republic and with a stop on Grand Turk for a fantastic Thanksgiving Day 2021 that you will never forget! Contact us for more information ASAP!! Cabins are limited. This Holiday sailing departing from Orlando, Florida will sell out fast!
In case you missed this, FYI: Carnival Cruise Line’s #MardiGras will be the first LNG-powered cruise ship to sail from a U.S. port. It will begin cruising from Port Canaveral, FL, optimistically by July 2021.
“LNG Powers the Fun,” video highlights the many environmental benefits ofliquefied natural gas (LNG). This groundbreaking fuel technology will be utilized on two of the line’s new ships, Mardi Gras, set to debut later this year from Port Canaveral, FL, and Carnival Celebration, scheduled to enter service from Port Miami in 2022.
Carnival Cruise Line is in the process of finalizing all required COVID-19 protocols for guests. Find more safety protocal information here including updates.
Tina Little-Coltrane; Owner/Travel Advisor