The Pitbull After Dark Party Cruise is now on sale and TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises has this experience available for you to grab your Stateroom reservations ASAP!!
Join in on this incredible 3-day music cruise sailing on NCL’s Norwegian Pearl ship departing Miami on March 10, 2017. You can expect to enjoy a high energy weekend with “Mr. Worldwide” -aka- Pitbull as the After Dark Party cruise ship sails to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas for a private beach party with dozens of performances from Pitbull and some of his closest friends.
(Subject to change)
- Friday, March 10, 2017 – Depart Miami, FL (approx. 3:30pm ET)
- Saturday, March 11 – Great Stirrup Cay, The Bahamas (10am to 4pm)
- Sunday, March 12 – Day At Sea
- Monday, March 13 – Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
What is Pitbull After Dark Party?
We’re spending a wild weekend on the high seas at Pitbull After Dark Party, and it’s looking to be more than a little f-u-n. Mr. Worldwide is taking over the Norwegian Pearl March 10-13, 2017, as we sail from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas for our own private beach party. You’ll experience once in a lifetime performances from Pitbull and some of his closest friends in the biz. Kick back in the sun by day, don’t stop the party by night – from Calle Ocho to the Caribbean, we’re taking this vacation to a whole new level. Dale!
After Dark turns the party up when the sun goes down. Way up! This floating music festival is bringing Miami heat, including a Q&A session with Pitbull, dance boot camp with The Most Bad Ones dancers, and nonstop music on multiple stages throughout the ship. Norwegian Pearl is decked out with 13 bars and lounges, a massive spa, pool, hot tubs, fitness center, 24-hour room service, and everything else you need to feel like a star. Baila with us under the moonlight!
What does the price of Pitbull After Dark Party include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- All meals (there’s gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship’s beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl’s amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full-size sports court, and video arcade.
- Norwegian’s Youth Program facilities and activities if you’re bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $13.50-$15.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any events or tours in the port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels – see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Rates are starting at $725pp based on double occupancy in an interior stateroom and are subject to change prior to booking. Add $225pp for port taxes/fees. A Payment Plan Schedule has been established;
The date that you place your reservation will dictate your minimum deposit amount, after which you would be required to make any future payments according to the schedule.
Payment Schedule – Interior & Ocean View Staterooms:
- $200 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $200 per person is due on July 1, 2016
- Another $300 per person is due on October 3, 2016
- Remaining 100% is due on January 3rd, 2017
Payment Schedule – Balcony & Suite Staterooms:
- $300 per person due at the time of reservation and;
- Another $300 per person is due on July 1, 2016
- Another $400 per person is due on October 3, 2016
- Remaining balance is due on January 3, 2017
Deposits are based on a minimum of double occupancy.
Past due payments are subject to a $35 late fee. See the TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details.”
Contact us at TLC Travels’ Tours & Cruises to book your reservations today. This “After Dark” 3-Day Party Cruise will probably fill to capacity before long. Don’t miss this !!