October is National Plan a Cruise Month so NOW is the time to book your next cruise! Take advantage of some really great rates and specials now as the participating Cruise Lines really want you as their next cruising guest! National Plan a #CruiseMonth offers and special rates are just too numerous to post them all but I’m shooting for sharing the knowledge of a few of my favorites! I’ll highlight by Cruise Lines separately over the next few days.
First up: I really believe these following Norwegian Cruise Line destinations should be up for your serious “to-do” consideration:
- Panama Canal Holiday 2016 Cruise: From Miami, sail for 10-days on Norwegian Pearl departing 12/19/2016 with port stops on Aruba, Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica! An absolutely perfect way to spend the December Holidays! Book it now, book it early with us during the month of October!
Freestyle Choice Offer (See Below) is available for this Panama Cruise. Rates are always subject to change prior to booking. Current pricing can be found at NCL.com.
- Visit 4 different Hawaiian Islands in 7 days on Norwegian Pride of America: Year round, Saturday to Saturday itineraries with scheduled dates posted and ready for your booking from now through April 2018. Current featured specials include: $300 Onboard Credit when booking a Suite, Stateroom upgrades, Friends/Family 3rd and 4th guest Sail FREE and additional onboard credits for 2015 Holiday sailings! Contact us for reservations assistance and be sure to ask us about Norwegian’s Air-Hotel-Cruise package offers in Hawaii!
- Norwegian Breakaway: Still fairly new as this beautiful ship just arrived on the Cruise scene in April 2013 to WOW cruise lovers with sailings to Bermuda, Florida/The Bahamas and the Southern Caribbean from New York City. My itinerary recommendation on this ship is the 14-Day Southern Caribbean sailings with port stops on San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola BVI, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia-(or Martinique) and St. Kitts!! Sail dates of January 2016, November 2016 and Jan/February 2017 are open and ready for booking! Contact us for assistance!
- Norwegian Getaway: NCL’s 2nd make and model in their new Breakaway Class of ships made her cruising debut February 2014. Getaway sails to the Caribbean and the Bahamas/Florida from Miami. With 6, 7 and 8-day Western Caribbean sailing dates to choose from in 2016 and 2017 you are sure to enjoy a #CruiseLikeANorwegian vacation that you won’t easily forget. Our recommendation: February 2016 from Miami for a 7-Day Western Caribbean experience with port stops on Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Costa Maya (Mexico). Book this cruise with us during the month of October and select from one of Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice offers!
- Norwegian Escape: The brand newest NCL ship is scheduled to make her grand entrance in just 25 more days from the date of this posting. Her inaugural 7-day Eastern Caribbean season from Miami begins on November 14, 2015. This standard itinerary with port stops on St. Thomas, Tortola BVI and Nassau, Bahamas gives you a huge margin of dates to select from. Currently available: Nov-Dec 2015, Jan thru Jul 2016, Sept thru Dec 2016 and Jan thru Apr 2017. August 2016 offers a slight change in the itinerary mix with three 6-day sailings that schedule the ship to visit Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras), Norwegian’s Private Island- Harvest Caye, Belize and Cozumel, Mexico. Those 3 sail dates are; 7/31, 8/14 and 8/28/2016. Also, three 8-day sailings; 7/23, 8/6 and 8/20/2016 visiting St.Marteen, St.Thomas, Tortola and Nassau. Anyone who may want just a few more days on this big beautiful new ship with more destinations to explore have no worries. I am sure Norwegian had you in mind when they created six 13 and 14-day East/West Caribbean combo itineraries for July and August 2016. Contact us for more information and booking assistance.
Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice is now available on all staterooms when booking by October 31st! Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice is back! Book any stateroom and choose from four incredible FREE offers: FREE Unlimited Beverages, FREE Specialty Dining, FREE WiFi or FREE Shore Excursions. Best of all, when you book a Suite or The Haven and you’ll live it up by getting ALL four offers for FREE – a $1,200 value. (This offer is not available on Pride of America, Hawaii sailings,)
Book any stateroom and choose from four FREE offers. Enjoy premium drinks and cocktails during your entire cruise when you choose the FREE Unlimited Beverage Package. Experience dining at its finest with NCL’s unique specialty restaurants including Moderno Churrascaria, Le Bistro and Teppanyaki, Norwegian’s authentic Japanese hibachi, when you choose FREE Specialty Dining. Share your amazing vacation experiences with friends and family back home when you choose FREE WiFi. Or choose Free Shore Excursions and experience the best of what’s on shore. Best of all, book a Suite or The Haven and get all four offers for FREE! You can also enjoy REDUCED DEPOSITS!! Hurry, this offer ends October 31st! – #TeamNCL
As an Elite Gold Shield Norwegian Cruise Specialist and active CLIA member, TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises is ready to assist you with your next NCL booking. Don’t miss these fantastic offers happening now during National Plan a Cruise Month!
If you have not already established a working relationship with a reliable Travel Professional, I highly suggest that you take the opportunity to do that now. Contact us. We would love to work with you on planning your 1st or next cruise vacation! Tina Little-Coltrane, owner: Travel and Cruise Coordinator at TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises! 2TLCTravels@gmail.com