Great Things Happen When You Choose To Cruise Like a Norwegian! This is one of the reasons why we have chosen the NCL Dawn sailing from exciting New Orleans as the place to be for Thanksgiving 2015!! TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises is NOW accepting reservations on the Norwegian Dawn ship, departing the Sunday before Thanksgiving:- November 22, 2015 sailing into the Western Caribbean for Seven-days from New Orleans! Any group size as well as Single/Solo Cruisers are welcome to contact us for booking assistance.
- Cabin Rates are starting from $769 per person based on double occupancy/Interior Cabin
- Payment Plans available with Deposits starting from $100 per person to book reservations now thru March 31, 2015. After 3/31/15, Deposits will increase to $250 per person. *Rates are subject to change prior to booking with a paid deposit.*
Ports of Call;
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Harvest Caye (NCL’s New Private Island), Belize – (Thanksgiving Day 11/26/15)
- Costa Maya, Mexico
Solo/Single Cruisers, Families and Groups are all welcome to book with us for this Cruise.
What’s Included When Sailing on Norwegian Dawn Cruise Ship?
- 6 complimentary dining options, from three-course dining to endless buffets with action stations.
- Entertainment day & night. Spectacular stage shows, The Second City® comedy, dance clubs, bars & lounges, piano bars and live music.
- Fitness center, sports court, pools, and hot tubs.
- Youth programs for children ages 3-17.
- Attentive room steward and complimentary room service.
Lest we not forget, NEW ORLEANS! Pre and Post Cruise packages are available to experience the city where nothing seems to dampen the spirits of where the good times roll! The music is cool and the food is not to be missed! From the French Quarter in and around Bourbon Street to the charming Garden District, be sure to talk with us about setting up your chance to explore “The Big Easy” before or after your Thanksgiving Cruise 2015. **Read our “Back From New Orleans” Review here!** Tell your family and closest friends “LET’s GO”, then contact us ASAP to secure your Thanksgiving 2015 cabins on the Norwegian Dawn Cruise before they all sell out!
Side Note: If cruising Thanksgiving 2015 presents a scheduling conflict for you, no worries. NCL Dawn is scheduled to offer many other sailing dates up thru the 2018 Cruising season. Read: Norwegian to Stay in New Orleans Through 2018! ~ Thanks Norwegian Cruise Line!
TLC Travels’ Tours and Cruises! – Tina Little-Coltrane; Group Travel Coordinator