Allow us to help you plan the perfect Las Vegas 2019 getaway in the desert filled with a fantastic selection of shows, restaurants, spas, entertainment and more to fill your vacation days and nights! As an MGM Resorts International Specialist, we at TLC Travels’ Tours & Cruises knows about special offers for military, attractions and shows on The Strip, including select Cirque du Soleil performances, dining options and more. In Las Vegas, over-the-top is a given. Just how far over you want to go all depends on you. With so many great things to do for Singles, Couples, Families and Groups, Las Vegas is the perfect place in the States for a “no U.S. Passport needed” vacation.
We recommend the Signature at MGM Grand as your gateway to the best of Las Vegas. Three all-suite towers adjacent to MGM Grand set new standards in personalized service and amenities in a non-smoking, non-gaming environment. Directly connected to the energy and excitement of MGM Grand as well as the serene luxury of The Signature with its three private pools, you get the best of both worlds.
Signature MGM Grand: ALL NON-SMOKING Guest Suite Highlights:
- 550-1,500 sq. ft. suites
- Private balconies
- Full kitchenette or kitchen
- State-of-the-art entertainment technology
*Signature Deluxe Suite
- 1 King bed Suites also contain a pull-out queen-sized sleeper sofa.
- Occupancy limits – 4 total at 550 sq ft.
- Features elegant amenities including marble and granite bathrooms with Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs and designer spa products.
- High-end kitchenette appliances.
- LCD flat-screen high-definition TV’s and high-speed wireless Internet access.
**Signature Deluxe Balcony Suite
- 1 King bed Suite, 300-thread-count cotton sheets and upscale linens
- Occupancy limits – 4 total, 550 square feet.
- Gorgeous views from the private balcony, providing a unique, inspiring Vegas experience.
- Enjoy a dedicated/separate sitting area with state-of-the-art entertainment technology and high-definition flat-screen TV.
- Complete kitchenette with Sub-Zero, Miele, and Bosch appliances.
- A rejuvenating Whirlpool spa tub and separate shower.
- Balcony with Vegas strip views.
***Signature One Bedroom Balcony Suite
- 1 King bed Suites ; Anichini 300 thread-count linens, Fili’adoro Duvet, King sized down pillows, pillow top mattresses, floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Occupancy limits – 4 total, 950 square feet.
- Full Kitchen with Villeroy and Bach Bone China, Mikasa Silverware, Sneidero Cabinets, Meile Appliances, Cuisenart Small Appliances, Sub Zero Refrigerator.
- Spacious Living room with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, LG flat screen LCD/Hi Definition televisions including DVD and CD players,
- Two (2) Luxury Bathrooms: Jacuzzi brand whirlpool tubs, television in bathroom, marble/granite bathrooms featuring dual sink vanities, in-room “June Jacobs” spa amenities, separate water closet, and two-line telephones.
- Private Balcony with sweeping Vegas views.
Signature at MGM Grand provides well-appointed accommodations with personalized service that provides a serene retreat with easy access to MGM Grand’s dynamic entertainment experience.
A $37 Daily Resort Fee plus applicable tax is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas. The resort fee includes: Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll-free calls, airline boarding pass printing, notary service, and fitness center access for guests 18+.
Treat yourself to a reserved seating, where you can take a break from the pool and return to your seat anytime for the day.
Ultimate Relaxation Found on The Strip!
At each Signature tower, you’ll find a private heated pool complete with cabanas and poolside cocktail service. Wet Republic, the day club experience with saltwater pools, celebrity DJs, top-shelf beverages and VIP cabanas and bungalows is just steps away. And the nearby MGM Grand Pool Complex offers complete access to the premier pool experience on the Las Vegas Strip. So, immerse yourself in five pools, three whirlpools and a lazy river. It’s a splash.
Escape to the private, heated pools of The Signature. One at each tower, complete with cabanas and poolside cocktail service. Enjoy cushioned lounge chairs, snack baskets, daybeds and bungalows with flat-screen TVs.
Unwind and relax with welcome amenities, towel service, lounge chairs, snacks and more.
As a guest of The Signature, luxurious Spa and Salon treatments are at your fingertips. Simply call to reserve your own in-suite indulgence. Or, for an intriguing indulgence package, escape to the Grand Spa at MGM Grand.
Experience Delights, a gourmet delicatessen featuring breakfast and lunch favorites with a twist. Perfect for grabbing a bite on your way to your meeting or conference, or enjoying a sit-down breakfast or lunch out on the patio.
Guests at The Signature are directly connected to the award-winning restaurants of MGM Grand for their dining pleasure.
To experience all of the entertainment and action of Vegas, head over to MGM Grand where shows such as KA by cirque du Soleil and David Copperfield call home, or make an appointment at the renowned Christophe Salon. Although your nightlife options are many in Las Vegas, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino delivers the ultimate nightlife experiences for you to enjoy.
Contact us today at TLC Travels’ Tours & Cruises for planning and booking your Las Vegas Getaway at any MGM Resorts or other Vegas hotel brand!! (Includes: Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Circus Circus, Vdara, ARIA, Delano, The Mirage, Park MGM, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur).